Covid-19 update 19th March
I.D. is open
Dear Ison Distribution dealers,
Here is a brief update as to where we are as a company and what our plan is moving forwards regarding Covid-19 (Corona Virus).
In as far as is reasonable, we are currently planning to remain ‘open for business as usual’.
The health and wellbeing of our dealers, employees and families is paramount right now and following yesterday’s government announcement we are aiming to do everything we can as a business to best serve those dear to us.
- A significant number of our office staff will be working from home from today onwards, leaving our order processing staff to remain available in a less crowded working environment.
- As our Brand Managers are now generally working from home, we would ask you to connect with our Brand Managers via Email or Skype if you need to discuss anything with them directly. If in doubt of their details - please email: email@example.com, and we will forward on for you to connect.
- Our websites will remain operational as usual.
- Our sales and customer service teams will endeavour to manage the telephones and respond to emails in a timely manner, but please consider we are running minimal staff in the building.
- Shipping times are expected to remain largely unchanged at present.
If anyone needs any further information or we can help any of our dealers in any way please get in touch, we are here to help you in these challenging times.
Take care, take extra care of those who need your care.
The Ison Team.