What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
How to delete and block cookies
Turning off the browser's cookies will prevent web beacons and cookies from measuring the relevance and effectiveness of our site/emails and advertising. You may also not be able to use all the interactive features of our site/emails if cookies are disabled. If you no longer wish to receive tailored advertisements from us, or if you would like more information about this practice, please contact us.
Can I withdraw my consent?
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
What cookies do we use and why?
The cookies used on our site are categorised as follows:
Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We may use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- Remember selections you've made or information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session.
- Identify you as being logged in to our website.
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works.
- Remember selections you've made that allow us to deliver you the correct content, such as your language and region preferences.
- Route users to specific applications of a service or specific servers.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g., which pages you visit and if you experience any errors). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
We may use performance cookies for:
- Web Analytics: To provide statistics on how our website is used.
- Ad Response Rates: To see how effective our advertisements are, including those pointing to our site.
- Error Management: To help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as social media companies. Third parties provide these services for advertising and re-targeting purposes.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us.
This Policy was last updated on May 20th, 2020.