Designed, developed and precision engineered in Germany by TPUplus, a specialist thermoplastic polyurethane manufacturer. Revoloop tubes are made from a high-tech plastic based on thermoplastic polyurethane. The material properties of TPU make them incredibly light (e.g. the 700c x 23/30 Ultra race tubes weigh as little at 25grams) and they exude unique high-performance latex-like low resistance rolling characteristics along with enjoying better air retention properties than most latex inner-tubes.
- Revoloops are engineered with a groundbreaking approach to recyclability. Each inner tube is crafted from high-quality TPU materials and is 100% recyclable at the end of its lifecycle.
- Revoloop tubes are made using a Patent-pending welding process that makes it possible to form thermoplastic tubes in such a way that an almost flat seam can be produced. This technologically sophisticated process enables Revoloop to achieve exceptional rolling comfort, while at the same time enabling resistance against snakebite and punctures.
- Revoloop Valves are made from a special, high-strength TPU. They combine the highest technical demands with minimum weight. The unique internally welded valve base plate protects the tube from damage caused by the rim valve hole and any dreaded valve breakage.
- Superlight weights – from 25g.
- High performance – Low rolling resistance.
- Ultra Compact – great to carry as a spare.
- Made in Germany – precision engineered.
- Good air retention – CO2 compatible.
- Repairable – with Revoloop patch repair kit.
- Recyclable – TPU tube body and valve.
- Available in multiple sizes including MTB, Road, Gravel, Fatbike and BMX
- Multiple valve lengths for different rim depths.